GENERAL INFORMATION ON TREATMENT:
Generally, the treatment will achieve best results when performed in the evening. However, a treatment in the morning or during the day is optional. In such cases, please use Restoring Day Cream instead of Regenerating Night Cream.
1. Before starting the treatment, cleanse face with Cleansing Foam, rinse with water and dry.
2. Do not apply the Booster Essence as usual. Continue with the Purifying Gel as described below in Cleansing Mode (1).
3. Remove cover from bottom of device and switch on by pressing the “M” button. When the device is switched on, Mode C is automatically activated. Always start with the Mode C in combination with Purifying Gel.
4. Each mode lasts 3 minutes. After each minute, a short beep sounds. To switch to the next mode beforehand, press the “M” button once. The device will then switch into standby for the next mode. The next mode can then be activated by pressing the “M” button again. A treatment time of 2 minutes per mode is recommended.
5. Always carry out the 4 modes in the specified order.
6. Do not apply too much gel or cream to the face, as this will intensify the effects of the device, which may cause a tingling sensation that is perceived as unpleasant.
7. Make sure that all 4 titanium sensors of the device touch your face.
8. Do not use the Visage+ on any other body parts.
9. The 4 Chromo-Therapy Modes (Light-Therapy) are available in all treatment modes. Upon switching on the device, all lights will illuminate, however, not be active. In oder to activate and toggle between the Light Modes, press the “L” button. It is recommended to activate the Light Modes according to the skin type or to select them according to the desired result (see chart below).
A slight reddening of the skin – especially after the first treatments – is normal, as the skin needs about 10-20 days to get used to the effects of the treatment. In case of excessive redness, stop the treatment or do not repeat it.